Monday, November 24, 2008

Classes

On Friday, I met with the nursing school. I met with a counselor to go over my transcripts and see what else I need to take before I can apply. Since this is an accelerated one year program, they require a LOT of pre-reqs.

Here is what I still need:
Anatomy
Physiology
Microbio
Nutrition
Interpersonal Communication
Developmental Psych
Pharmacology
Pathophysiology

Now, I am very grateful that I went down the Podiatry path a few years ago because I took an english, a year of chem, and physics. For nursing, I need that year of chem & english.

I am also grateful I went down the MBA path because I need Statistics and I have that.

So the classes above are what I need. Oh and get this. I already have a 4.0 in pre-req science because I got A's in chemistry! How nice.

Ok so now we are looking at 2 classes per semester for 3 semester. Applying in Spring of 2010 for Fall of 2010 and then be in a 1 year program. I am signing up for classes on Dec 8th!!!

No comments: